Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What a couple of months. Ugh.

Well, these past couple of months have....sucked. I lost my big brother to cancer unexpectedly, then lost my baby sister to a heart defect unexpectedly.
So, yeah... it's been rough. I am doing my best to keep Mommy and Daddy happy, and Bruce is a comfort too! It's been a crazy couple of months... but we're holding on.

I have been working out a lot lately.. being outside is easier for Mommy then being inside and seeing all the places Caesar and Mei Li liked to sleep, play, and snuggle. SO outside we go! We tug, and run, and I chase Bruce, let him chase me... OMD it's so much fun! We also are working on my commands with hand signals. I already know sit, come, up, down, and kiss with signals!! We are working on "stay" now. It's going.... slowly BOL!
I also have developed a passion for peanut butter. ANY thing with peanut butter, I smell it a mile away and will zoooooooom over and sit pretty to beg for it! :D
I also stole an almost empty jar of peanut butter from the trash and cleaned it out! BOL!

In other news... well... ya'll know it all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment