Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Social Media!

Hey y'all! So most of you will have seen now that I have a Google+ account in addition to my Dogster profile, Facebook profile, and the forums Mommy belongs to. Don't worry, I have no plans to leave Facebook-- I just like being able to stay in touch all over and keep up with everypawdy! If you would like to follow along on all the media that we are on here are links!
Facebook: Facebook

Dogster: Dogster!
Beast Boards Forum: Beast Boards
Gopitbull Forum: Gopitbull
Google+: Google+


Again-- I am NOT leaving Facebook!! I just like being able to have multiple places for people to keep in touch.
Anywho... in other news.
My new sister came home on June 3rd at midnight, BOL! She has been doing really well, and she is getting used to being here with us. She is a sweetheart-- unless you mess with her when she wants to be alone ;)
She chases Mommy around, but if I try to play with her, she is NOT having any of it! But I don't mind! I love her anyways!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Keira, I've been following you on Facebook for some time now. :) I didn't know you had a blogspot! Thanks for posting and letting us know.

    ReplyDelete