Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sometimes, I am just as clueless as Mommy....

Well, now I've gone and done it. 
Of all the things for me to forget, this was one I could have sworn I'd never do! Well, not so much FORGET, as overshot the date, but the fact remains that I missed my boyfriends Barkday. What a horrible girlfriend I am. 
Did you even know I have a boyfriend? We tend to keep it low key-- we aren't super sappy like some Facebook couples. So it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't know I have a boyfriend. I should tell you all about him then, shouldn't I? 
If you haven't met him, you should! He's got a great sense of humor, good looks, and he can be quite the romantic! 
You can see his page here: 
Charm's BOL Of The Day 


Here is a picture of my happy Heeler man: 
Isn't he just the most handsome??? And those eyes??? *Swoon!* 
He's tall, dark, and handsome-- just my type! 
For our first date, we went to a nice park and had fun running, swimming, and barking with each other. Ahhh, the good old days, when Facebook was not quite so hard to deal with! 

You should definitely meet him-- he makes me happy :) He would make you happy too! <3

1 comment:

  1. He looks so sweet! I wish I could meet both of you :)

    ReplyDelete