Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 14

Today is Day 14. I wasn't even thinking about Caesar, and then it hit us all... 2 weeks. The time has been rough, bittersweet, and has shown us that we can and will rise up and keep going.
  As his sister though, I feel a little ashamed that the video, the LAST video of Caesar was mainly focused on me. But Mommy couldn't have known that 2 days later he would be leaving us. He was so happy!



But life has kept going, and Brucie has been keeping me on my toes! I think Caesar would like him. He's very like Caesar in personality, like a tiny, extra fluffy version. Without the dog aggression, of course. Mommy is working hard on training him and making him learn to be a good doggy, like she did with me! He knows to sit when he is waiting for his food, and he will sit for a treat, but he gets crazy excited sometimes and has a hard time focusing.
   All in good time. :)


On another note, Mommy got a package yesterday from my boyfriend's Mom. It was so perfect, so thoughtful....Mommy cried a little bit. We want to share it with you all.

They are so perfect. Mommy hasn't decided where to put them yet, but they will be together.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment