Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hamster or Puppy? I leave that decision to you!

See, a couple of months ago Mommy brought home this box. The box made whispery sounds that just freaked me out. THEN she put together this crate. The crate is red and has this odd round thing in it that squeaks. She took a squeaky out of the box (No offense Marilyn, you did look like a squeaky.) and put it in the cage. THEN Mommy put that crate in her room and shut the door. 24 agonizing hours later, she put the crate on the couch and told me to say hi. 


Excuse me crazy lady, I do NOT talk to toys.... much. O_o
Well, it went something like this: 





Okay, okay. I admit it. The little squeaky didn't much look like a squeaky after I saw it move. But I wanted a closer look!
"Not today, Baby", said Mommy. 
Well, the next day, Mommy held her (Her= Miss Marilyn Le Hamster.... y'know, if you hadn't figured that out already)
Anyways, Mommy held her in her hand and let me smell her. 
Pretty apparent there that I wasn't going to eat her ;)
What can I say? I have a pretty strong Mommy instinct. And Miss Marilyn was my first victim.
Over the next few days, it became apparent that I was most certainly NOT going to get tired of playing with Mar. I demanded my time with her every night. 
Since that first day in January, until now, I have played with Marilyn almost every single day. She doesn't run FROM me, she runs TOWARD me. It makes me all warm and fuzzy-wuzzy inside! 

I have decided that since I can't have any babies of my own (Thank you, super-responsible Mommy and Daddy!) that I will adopt Marilyn (and any other critter I can get my paws on, and mother them with all the love I have to give!

So here is my promise to Marilyn.

Dear Marilyn, 
     I may not be the one who gave birth to you, but I want to be your Mommy. I promise to love you, groom you, style your fur using my precious Pibble slobber, and allow you to walk all over me. I know I will outlive you, but I think it would totally be okay, since I will tell EVERYONE who will listen about the super-awesome hamster that loved a Pit Bull. Deal?
Love,
   Mama Pibble

So I think we should just forget she's a hamster. She's braver than ANY hamster I know of. 
Honorary Pit Bull?
Yes, I think so.
Til next time, my lovies! MWAH!

All the love and Pibble kisses in the world to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment