Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just Over A Year!

I have been with my family for just over a year now!
It's kind of crazy how time flies by. March 4th, 2011 at roughly 1:30 PM marked the arrival of me in my new home. My only home! MY FOREVER HOME!

It seems like it was just yesterday, and now Mommy is a little nostalgic. I was a pretty tiny puppy, only 8 pounds. Now I weigh a full 55 pounds, and I am 21 inches tall. Since I came to my family (which included Mommy, Daddy, the 2 kiddos, POE, and Mav), our family has grown. We now have (in addition to the ones already listed), Willow, Marilyn, & Caesar! Our little family grew into a zoo! 


I am primarily a Princess. Mommy dotes on me, Daddy tells her she spoils me, and then he dotes on me too. I can't help being this cute! I like to run and play, especially play! Tug of war is my favorite game, but I am always ready for a good game of fetch! 


Snuggling is probably my second favorite. If I had a motto, it would probably be [PIBBLE KISSES!!!] because I can't hold my licker! ;)



My favorite food is probably chicken, but I will happily eat anything Mommy puts in front of me. 


I share my adopted hammie baby with Mommy, but Miss Marilyn Le Hamster is MINE! There, now there is a written evidence that I said that! MINE!!!


I share almost anything I have willingly (But I really don't like sharing my Ropey toys much)... 


I love to meet new people, new doggies, cats, hamsters...well, just everyone! :D


Now I am facing another year with my family and I have to say, it's pretty much awesome to think that I went from being an unwanted puppy to being the cherished-super awesome-happy baby- did I mention awesome?- Pit Bull that I am today! Defying stereotypes, educating the public, and raising awareness through my Facebook Page and meeting random people in my area. 


We are taking a vacation to Florida this April, and if you live in the Jacksonville area or St. Augustine area, we would be happy to meet you! Obviously the whole family cannot come-- kitties are going to be babysat, Caesar is being boarded, and Marilyn is being babysat. But I AM COMING! YAYYYYY! 



I would also just like to say:
I LOVE MY FANS!!! 

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky girl you are! And your family is so lucky to have you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete