Thursday, March 29, 2012

Puppies! AHHHHHH!

Ohhh my DOG. Puppies are fun, but SUCH hard work! I'm not saying that I don't enjoy having my babies here, but they keep trying to trip Mommy, and they chew on my ears. (Hmmph!) 
Oh well, they are super cute! 


We are working really hard on the sit and stay commands right now, because those silly babies run ALL over the place! Brucie does really well at sit, and even does it on his own if Mommy is preparing our food or if he thinks he will get a treat. Mei Li is smaller and younger so she still forgets, BOL! She knows that if Mommy is holding a treat though, and she plants her little booty on the floor! :) 
I'm telling you though-- little puppies are hard work! Mommy said I was much easier... although that is probably because I was an only puppy ;)
She also said that I am a good Mama to the babies. I let them beat up on me and I grin while they do it. I can't get enough of Brucie's playful wrestling and Mei Li's nuzzles! What can I say? I was born to adopt babies! First my Marilyn, now the babies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment